Sunday, December 03, 2006

Bloogle?

Imagining I would be ahead of the curve for once, I foolishly migrated my blog to the new Blogger Beta managed, it appears, by Google - despite the rather ominous warning during the migration that once performed, it could never be reversed - and now my blog is not recognizing some of my most faithful readers. DemonDoll, for some reason, is dismissed as "Anonymous" in all her comments! What have I done? Has anyone else trod this same wanton path? Will life ever be the same again??

6 comments:

demondoll said...

Who is this Anon and why is she mimicing me?

I am also on beta, and it took a while for me to get used to it.

LolaDiana said...

I'm anon damn it!... dumb beta...
I'm using it and I think I've got it figured out finally

VS said...

Huh! Now DemonDoll's showing correctly...LolaDiana, impart your wisdom on beta, I beg you

demondoll said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
White Ghost Devil said...

I did that last one. I guess ours is f'd too. WGD

White Ghost Devil said...

Now it is showing me as me and it deleted the posting I did that it showed coming from DDoll. I don't remember my original point, but I guess I proved the point of this post WGD