Thursday, September 20, 2007

Nouveau look

My blog needed to feel pretty again. Does anyone know how to change the little image at the top-left?

(Dear faithful DemonDoll...when all others had abandoned hope! ;) Which reminds me of a little-known fact, or to be precise, not-at-all-known by me prior to recently: the adorable smiley-face emoticon turned 25 this week. I think the winking emoticon is somewhat younger, and younger still its party-hatted cousin. I wonder, among the emoticons, which is the youngest? And are they agreed on their various ages, or is there acrimonious, ageist in-fighting going on behind the scenes?)

4 comments:

demondoll said...

Ah, you know the one with the uni-brow is still pissed at the one that sticks out his/her tongue!
I wish they'd have emotihug it out, already. The drama!

VS said...

Is that this one :)> ? I have to agree with the unibrowed one; it is not intuitive. Gave me the idea, however, for a unibrowed emoticon |:)

demondoll said...

I believe sticking one's tongue is like so
:-P

I think yours is smiling because it has something nice/not nice on its chin.

VS said...

Or is it heppas a goateed emoticon?